The HUMANIA initiative has recognised the importance of transparency, equitable representation, compliance and governance in all its activities.
For this reason, the following supervisory and decision-making committees have been assembled. All HUMANIA activity will be accounted for and presented to participants and include a set of fully validated and audited accounts. To date all HUMANIA actors have agreed to offer their time and resources on a free of charge basis demonstrating a collective spirit of solidarity and sincere desire to support global recovery post COVID-19.
HUMANIA Executive Committee
- Guillaume Lepecq (CEO, CashEssentials)
- Mark Stevenson (President, IBDA)
- Richard Wall (Chairman, IACA)
- Astrid Mitchell (CEO, Reconnaissance International)
- Lahcen Hadouni (ex-President of African Association of Banknotes and Security Documents Printers-AABSDP)
HUMANIA Advisory Committee
The HUMANIA Advisory Committeee consists of representatives from Global Cash Community Organisations and Associations.